Luxury Motor Coach & RV Lots Available in Montana

Quarter Acre Lots Starting at $50,000

Shyrock is proud to offer a multitude of lots available to our clients. At this time we offer lots ranging from 0.29 to 0.50 Acres. Our park is contiguous to National Forest. Only 15% of the land in Mineral County is privately held. The other 85% are public lands.

AVAILABLE LOTS


Lot 7 - $142,000 - 0.29 Acres


Lot 11 - $70,000 - 0.31 Acres

Embed Block
Add an embed URL or code. Learn more

Lot 13 - $194,900 - 0.50 Acres

Lot 13 is the only lot currently in the park that has double hook-ups. Meaning, you can have your park model AND an RV on this lot.


Lot 14 - $75,000 - 0.40 Acres


Lot 15 - $80,000 - 0.48 Acres


Lot 16 - $60,000 - 0.32 Acres


Lot 17 - $67,500 - 0.40 Acres


Lot 18 - $70,000 - 0.42 Acres


Lot 19 - $75,000 - 0.48


Lot 20 - $70,000 - 0.47 Acres


Lot 21 - $70,000 - 0.44 Acres


Lot 22 - $134,900 - 0.30 Acres


Lot 23 - $60,000 - 0.29 Acres


Lot 24 - $75,000 - 0.45 Acres


Lot 25 - $65,000 - 0.34 Acres


Lot 26 - $67,500 - 0.39 Acres


Lot 27 - $70,000 - 0.44 Acres


Lot 28 - $60,000 - 0.29 Acres


Lot 29 - $60,000 - 0.29 Acres